Wednesday, August 30, 2017

WARFARE PRAYER FOR TOTAL RELEASE

WARFARE PRAYER FOR TOTAL RELEASE


PRAYER EXHORTATION:
Total release is God's full agenda for your life; certain things will never be released until they are contended for. When what belongs to you is not willingly released, you need to engage the force of prayer to forcefully provoke the release.

This prayer guide is designed to position you for total release.
Pray these prayer points with Psalm 126, 114 and 5


PRAYER TEXT: Jeremiah 50:33-34


"Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.
34 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon"

PRAYER POINT:
1. Father I thank you because you have great things arranged for me in
life, thank you for your provisions in Jesus name.
2. Every satanic power manipulating the release of my due possession, scatter in the name of Jesus.
3. Every force of darkness holding down to my breakthrough release it now in Jesus name.
4. Every of my detained resources be speedily released by force in
Jesus name.
5. Father, scatter every cooperation of my enemy against the release of my money and blessings in the name of Jesus.
6. Everyone in high places diverting what belongs to me be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name.
7. My Possession, jump out from the prison of delay in the name of
Jesus.
8. Father, whatever you need to do for my withheld possession to be released, do it speedily in Jesus name.

9. Angel of Restoration, restore to me fully all that he enemy has sat upon in the name of Jesus.
10. Every agent of darkness opposing the release of my delayed
possession, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, re-arrange things to begin to work for me everywhere it has worked against me before in Jesus name.
12. Everyone owing me anywhere, from today receive divine urgency to pay in the name of Jesus.
13. Thou agent of darkness emptying me of the reward of my labor be arrested in Jesus name.

CONCLUSION: 
Prayer is great, prayer is profitable and prayer is productive, however it take a solid connection
with God to enjoy the full blessings of prayer.  Sin is a force that hinders prayer and closes the
heavens of good manifestation. 

I want to encourage you to submit the totality of your life to Jesus today and live a life that is

pleasing to him, Jesus is the yoke destroyer, he is the only deliverer and he wants to deliver you
but he desires that you stay with him and live for him. 

" If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36


One of the most important prayers to pray is the prayer of surrendering your life to Jesus. If you

have not surrendered your life to Jesus, please kindly pray this prayer and you shall be saved.

" For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made

unto salvation." Romans 10:10

PRAYER OF SALVATION 

LORD JESUS , I COME TO YOU TODAY.
I ACKNOWLEDGE I AM A SINNER, I CONFESS MY SINS TODAY
AND I REPENT OF THEM
RIGHT NOW I RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND MY PERSONAL SAVIOR
TAKE OVER MY LIFE, RULE MY LIFE AND DWELL IN ME.
I BELIEVE I AM SAVED, I BELIEVE I AM BORN AGAIN, 
I BELIEVE I AM A CHILD OF GOD
THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.  AMEN.

God bless you if you have prayed this prayer, you are welcome to the household of God, ensure

you remain committed to living for God and build a solid personal fellowship with God by
reading the bible and spend time praying. 


We will like to be part of your new found faith, get in touch with us via the contact link on this apps. God bless you.