Saturday, February 4, 2017

DELIVERANCE FROM REJECTION & DISAPPOINTMENTS

DELIVERANCE FROM REJECTION & DISAPPOINTMENTS


PRAYER EXHORTATION:
To be rejected is to be discarded, refused, eject, cut off, cut out and left aside. The force of rejection is one of the secret forces that makes destinies to be stranded and grounded.

Rejection closes door against promotion, elevation and promote disappointments. The force of rejection represents powers that denies people the delivery of what they are due for, it resist the progress of people especially when it comes to help, it hinders helpers from locating people. 

Forces of rejection works to frustrate and waste destinies from laying hold of all that will add value to there lives.
If you are rejected by all and you fail to reject yourself, you still have the chance of getting to where you are ordained to get to. Even if you are accepted by all and you reject yourself, you cant go far in life. Deal with this force now. 

Pray this prayer with Psalm 27.

PRAYER TEXT: Judges 11:1-3

"Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.

2 And Gilead's wife bare him sons; and his wife's sons grew up, and they thrust out Jephthah, and said unto him, Thou shalt not inherit in our father's house; for thou art the son of a strange woman.

3 Then Jephthah fled from his brethren, and dwelt in the land of Tob: and there were gathered vain men to Jephthah, and went out with him."


PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father thank you for your program and intention of total victory for my life
2. Oh Lord I am grateful for not allowing the purpose of the adversary prevail over my life
3. I come against every form of rejection and denial in my life today in Jesus name.
4. Thou Spirit of rejection operating in my life, your time is up, be destroyed in Jesus name.
5. Holy Ghost fire, deliver me from every power of promise and fail in Jesus name
6. Every satanic arrangement turning the back of people against me, scatter in Jesus name
7. Father, arise re-order every dis-orderliness in my life in Jesus name
8. Power sponsoring disappointment at the edge of breakthrough in my life, expire now in Jesus name.
9. Father, quicken the heart of everyone that has been assigned to help me in this land in Jesus name.
10. Holy Ghost, cancel every mark of hatred placed upon my life in Jesus name
11. Every power creating enmity between me and those God has sent to my life, be destroyed in Jesus name
12. By the power of God, everywhere I have been rejected which heavens has prepared for me, I received divine approval there now in Jesus name.
13. From today I reject every offer of rejection, and disappointment in my life in Jesus name.

CONCLUSION: 
Prayer is great, prayer is profitable and prayer is productive, however it take a solid connection with God to enjoy the full blessings of prayer.  Sin is a force that hinders prayer and closes the heavens of good manifestation.

I want to encourage you to submit the totality of your life to Jesus today and live a life that is pleasing to him, Jesus is the yoke destroyer, he is the only deliverer and he wants to deliver you but he desires that you stay with him and live for him.

" If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36

One of the most important prayers to pray is the prayer of surrendering your life to Jesus. If you have not surrendered your life to Jesus, please kindly pray this prayer and you shall be saved.

" For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:10
PRAYER OF SALVATION
LORD JESUS , I COME TO YOU TODAY.
I ACKNOWLEDGE I AM A SINNER, I CONFESS MY SINS TODAY AND I REPENT OF THEM
RIGHT NOW I RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND MY PERSONAL SAVIOR
TAKE OVER MY LIFE, RULE MY LIFE AND DWELL IN ME.
I BELIEVE I AM SAVED, I BELIEVE I AM BORN AGAIN, I BELIEVE I AM A CHILD OF GOD
THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.  AMEN.

God bless you if you have prayed this prayer, you are welcome to the household of God, ensure you remain committed to living for God and build a solid personal fellowship with God by reading the bible and spend time praying.

We will like to be part of your new found faith, get in touch with us via the contact link on this apps. God bless you.