Thursday, February 9, 2017

WARFARE PRAYER AGAINST SPIRITUAL ATTACK

WARFARE PRAYER AGAINST SPIRITUAL ATTACK

PRAYER EXHORTATION: 
Spiritual attack is real, deadly and life destroying. One of the channels via which the adversary carry out evil operation is through Spiritual attacks.

This represents attacks, invasions and evil operations that gained access into someones life to cause havoc.
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12

Health can be attacked , finances can be attacked, marriages can be attacked spiritually just as we saw in the life of Job, all that Satan did was to spiritually attack him and it manifest in the physically causing him great losses and trouble.

"And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:

15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee." 
Job 1:12-19

This is not a physical battle, rather it is a spiritual one that requires spiritual understanding, part of which is that the fact that you don’t see this battle or its effect in your life does not mean that it is not there.
This prayer is a full spiritual warfare prayer to restrict and oppose the attacks by spiritual forces, therefore, pray these prayers attackingly and defensively as if in a real battle. The Lord of Victory will certainly give you victory in Jesus name.

Direction: Pray these prayers mostly in the middle of the night and pray with the following scripture Psalm 35

PRAYER TEXT: Revelation 12:1-8

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.


PRAYER POINTS:

1.       Father I thank you because you are the mighty man of War and you will never lose any battle
2.       Oh Lord empower me to triumph as I pray today in Jesus name
3.       I pull down every throne of spiritual attack raised concerning my life today in Jesus name
4.       Every spiritual activity of darkness against my life, be fruitless in Jesus name
5.       I paralyze every effort of wickedness targeted against my destiny in Jesus name
6.       Every power of the night manipulating people’s destiny via the dream, be wasted in Jesus name.
7.       Every principalities and powers on assignment concerning my destiny be arrested in Jesus name
8.       Oh Lord, deliver me from every witchcraft manipulation designed to pull me down in life in Jesus name.
9.       Thou force of affliction, my life is not your candidate, fail in Jesus name.
10.   Every weapon of satanic attack engaged against my life, be wasted in Jesus name.
11.   I raise a standard against every attack of the rulers of darkness in my life in Jesus name
12.   I raise a standard against every attack of spiritual wickedness against my life in Jesus name
13.   Every agent of wickedness on assignment concerning my life and destiny be arrested in Jesus name.
14.   I reject every spiritual manipulation and operations in my dream from today in Jesus name.
15.   Every arrow of darkness fired against my destiny, backfire in Jesus name.
16.   Father, Shield my family with the blood of Jesus name from every form of spiritual attacks in Jesus name.
17.   Oh Lord attack every spiritual attackers attacking my destiny in  Jesus name
18.   Father, by the Holy Ghost fire, make my life un-attackable in Jesus name.
19.   Every negative spiritual pronouncement that is negatively being released to frustrate my destiny, be destroyed in Jesus name.
20.   My father, arrest every visible or invisible force releasing attacks against my life and family in the name of Jesus.
21.   I scatter by fire every strange pronouncement on strange alters of darkness against my life marriage, business, career in Jesus name.
22.   My father, empower me to be too hot for the power of darkness to afflict in Jesus name.
23.   Father, deliver me  in your might from the hand of every man, woman that is more powerful than me in Jesus name.
24.   From today in the name of Jesus, every arrow of darkness sent in my direction BACK-FIRE.

25.   My destiny reject every evil attack of wickedness in any form in Jesus name.

CONCLUSION: 
Prayer is great, prayer is profitable and prayer is productive, however it take a solid connection
with God to enjoy the full blessings of prayer.  Sin is a force that hinders prayer and closes the
heavens of good manifestation. 

I want to encourage you to submit the totality of your life to Jesus today and live a life that is
pleasing to him, Jesus is the yoke destroyer, he is the only deliverer and he wants to deliver you
but he desires that you stay with him and live for him. 


" If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36

One of the most important prayers to pray is the prayer of surrendering your life to Jesus. If you
have not surrendered your life to Jesus, please kindly pray this prayer and you shall be saved.


" For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made
unto salvation." Romans 10:10

PRAYER OF SALVATION 
LORD JESUS , I COME TO YOU TODAY.
I ACKNOWLEDGE I AM A SINNER, I CONFESS MY SINS TODAY
AND I REPENT OF THEM
RIGHT NOW I RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND MY PERSONAL SAVIOR
TAKE OVER MY LIFE, RULE MY LIFE AND DWELL IN ME.
I BELIEVE I AM SAVED, I BELIEVE I AM BORN AGAIN, 
I BELIEVE I AM A CHILD OF GOD
THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME.  AMEN.

God bless you if you have prayed this prayer, you are welcome to the household of God, ensure
you remain committed to living for God and build a solid personal fellowship with God by
reading the bible and spend time praying. 

We will like to be part of your new found faith, get in touch with us via the contact link on this
apps. God bless you.